HTC One Software Update -  5.03.651.3

Enhancements/Fixes

• Update to HTC Sense 6
  • Updated Blinkfeed
  • Updated Camera Gallery
  • Updated TV App

Important Notes

- Software version is 5.03.651.3

- This update is available now only for customer initiated request. Network initiated roll-out will start in batches from 6/03/14

- Refer to the HTC One Software Update article in Support for install instructions

112 REPLIES
Highlighted
GrandMaster

Re: 5/28 - HTC One Software Update - 5.03.651.3

anyone have a break down on what HTC Sense 6 brings in with it?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others where we can when we can. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Here's a basic rundown:

HTC BLINKFEED™

• ‘Add Content’ and ‘Remove Content’ options are available
    • Add Content landing page groups all categories on one screen
    • Drop Down box enables quick content changes
  • New design delivers continuous scrolling
  • Supports social sites like Twitter and Foursquare restaurant recommendations

UI DESIGN

• Vivid color palette, strong content/scale, emotive typography and Applications

GALLERY UI

• Simplified with Timeline, Albums and Locations
  • Video highlights available at the top of each section

CAMERA UI

• The Camera Application now offers:
    • New button to access preloaded Camera choices
    • Create custom Camera Settings with updated Menu options

HOMESCREEN

• Change Homescreen wallpaper without going through Settings:
  • Add widgets, apps and shortcuts:
  • Remove screens and set new homescreen
GrandMaster

sweet..things i would actually use for once lol...well some of them..the blinkfeed stuff i could care less about

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others where we can when we can. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Master

You know, I actually hated BlinkFeed when it was first implemented. It's gotten better and I find myself using it periodically.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Journeyman

now only if my phone would actually find the update

Journeyman

No update here so far. But have to admit the new LG G3 looks like a nice device as well..

Journeyman

Still nothing here, hope it doesn't take another 2-3 days to actually be pushed out...

Journeyman

What's making the anticipation even worse is the fact that so many blogs are saying it's available now so everyone is clicking the check for updates button every minute lol

GrandMaster

seeing as how its sent out in waves i would say that yes it does take that long...seeing as how theyre not firing it out OTA until 6/3 this only means you can manually search for it...only downfall is it might take a few attempts to get it to pop up manually doing it.

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.