- HD Voice enhancement

Important Notes

- Software version is 1.31.651.2

- Refer to the HTC One Software Updates blog for install instructions

Message was edited by: dshoem01 - fixed link to blog

44 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: 7/17 - HTC One Software Update - 1.31.651.2

Hmm yeah my device has not gotten it yet.

Journeyman

How big of a update is??

GrandMaster

i havent seen anything either..i'll hold off for a bit even if i do see it to see what people are seeing after the update..

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Downloading the update now so they are sending it out.

GrandMaster

post what you see that WASNT posted to come with the update. more often than not additional things are added or included..if you see something post what you see..if you dont then eh..life shall go on another day lol. im sure its getting sent out already...my serial number hasnt been picked as of yet so i havent seen anything..then again i can go in an manually search for it..but i'll just wait and bide my time until i see more that have downloaded it

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Master

Make sure you back up first, I've only seen one report of anyone getting it and it wiped their device, lost all pics and everything.

Journeyman

I just finished downloading it. Size is 237MB

GrandMaster

and people wonder why i hold off on the updates until i see whats what lol.

Journeyman

Hmm never had a issue with update messing up a device if it does then something else happen to the device either way the update installed fine no issue so far

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.