cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC One and Airave

Journeyman

HTC One and Airave

I don't get the best reception in my house and have an Airave, it worked great with my HTC Evo, but now with the HTC One I can't get it to connect and the call quality without it is kind of scratchy.  I have tried the *99 and it says that is an invalid option when I dial it.  Any other thoughts? 

9 REPLIES
Wizard

Re: HTC One and Airave

no issues at all with the airave. i have version 2.0. there is a new version 2.5 out. perhaps give airave tech support a call. they can for sure help.

you don't use FIOS as your internet do you by chance?

Journeyman

Nope have ATT, I'll have to call airave tech support then and see if they can help.

Journeyman

I am having a similar issue with my HTC One and Air Rave, I can make and receive calls without any noticeable problem but the One seems to have issues sending texts.

Wizard

call up airave tech support. this has been an issue with past devices as well, so its not just limited to the ONE....

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have same problem. I have 4 phones in house and all work EXCEPT my new HTC ONE. Voice/data/RX text all work. Cannot send

a text when home on Airrave. I I turn off Airrave my phone roams and then I can send text. But when on AirRave 2.5 (airvana) it cannot send text.

Journeyman

I called airave support and I guess b/c I have 4 bars it picks up the tower instead of the airave, but the call quality still isn't that great.  I was able to get it to connect to the airave once and made a call and it was clearer, so I guess it will just be hit or miss.  They said there is nothing wrong with the network, but even some of the calls I make outside of my house weren't that clear either. 

Journeyman

I had this issue and just got it resolved with the help of Airvana Support.  Basically I just had to update the phone and PRL and re *99 and it worked.

Journeyman

Can you be on wifi to update profile/PRL or do I have to be on 3g/4g,I have an HTC One.

GrandMaster

its better to do it away from the airave itself no matter if its unplugged or not..as long as the network around you is actually working correctly of course.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others where we can when we can. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.