Did you mean: 

HTC One memory for Sprint 32gb and 64gb

Journeyman

Re: HTC One memory for Sprint 32gb and 64gb

AT&T is touting an exclusive on the 64GB version of the ONE:

http://www.gottabemobile.com/2013/03/30/att-htc-one-to-pack-carrier-exclusive/

Any truth to this?

If so,is it a temporary exclusive?

This news DOES NOT bode well for either HTC or SPRINT,if this is indeed the case.

GrandMaster

yah everything i have read so far is showing no sd card slot..

also for the most part every comparison between the One and the S4 is favoring the S4 lol...im actually debating it this time..even storing the majority of my sd card info into cloud wouldnt work all that great unless im somewhere that has a better than our average data connection..as is the majority of the places i travel my phone wont even update the email without forcing it to...then its just the waiting game until it finaly completes lol..

Master

I'm suspecting that the ONE will not have an SD Card.

My reasoning is the FCC filing. In the previous instances; OEVO, 3DEVO and LTEVO, there was mention of an SD Card in the filing. The ONE for Sprint has no mention at all.

Highlighted
GrandMaster

this phone would be the first to NOT have the sd card slot ever since the original EVO

Journeyman

all i have to say is yall need to get ur shiz together, and all this friggin waiting better be worth it. my suggestion would be to add sd ability like you did with the one x/evolte.

Wizard

Thanks for reaching out to us. Sprint and HTC have not released a features as of yet, but that can be expected. For details regarding the HTC ONE, please visit http://newsroom.sprint.com/article_display.cfm?article_id=2514

Morris L.

Sprint Social Media Care

GrandMaster

one other thing we have to remember is there is always quite a few change ups when the US gets its version.. i have read specs within here but now im not sure if that was for the US version or the European versions.

Journeyman

Not to be a downer here but there is info floating around that only the 32gb model offers LTE and that HTC has yet to sort the issue out. This could be directed to international only but since international LTE coverage is extremely limited I doubt it would be a huge concern for them. Again I read in several locations that the LTE versions are 32 gig only. I'll post more as info becomes available.

Master

Yep, so far. But anything can change on the carrier side. But on the OEM side it's being offered with 32 or 64gb memory and in either White or Black.

GrandMaster

thats what the newsroom is showing. also looks like it will either come in black or white