cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Known issues after 4.3 update

Journeyman

Re: Known issues after 4.3 update

Also the Proximity sensor is not working properly. During the call when you remove the phone from your ear, the screen suppose to light up. It doesn't do it anymore, I have to press power button for screen to come on.  

Journeyman

I am having issues where wifi will continuously connect and disconnect.

I checked another phone at a store, and I saw the same thing was happening.  I even performed a factory reset, but the issue still present.

I also have the proximity sensor issue (although I think it needs to be recalibrated via update) and I have the contact picture bug in messaging.

GrandMaster

are the contact pics you have actually showing syncd through Facebook or anything like that or are they the pics you added for those contacts? the only pics that show up in mine are the ones i manually added..the phone no longer syncs with FB or even google for that matter..seems to be hit and miss for the phone sync with contacts in there...quiet a few no longer have names along with their numbers..proximity sensor i could have sworn i noticed prior to the update..started acting a bit weird during phone calls..it might just be that im noticing things more now due to the other issues.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others where we can when we can. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

I'm also experiencing the same issues with all you guys and I just noticed that I can't connect anything via Bluetooth.

GrandMaster

i'll try out my BT once i go to lunch..havent attempted it since the new update...i'll post what i see on my end.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others where we can when we can. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

My phone now disables my home wireless network.  I have two access points and before the upgrade could navigate both without drops.  Now NOTHING can use my home network when I have the WIFI enabled in this phone.

I saw this last year When Apple forced out an update.  My brother was visiting and my network stopped working...he left and it worked again.  Same chip same update problem perhaps???

EVEN STRANGER.....get this one.  Three Weeks ago my bosses phone with the latest Blackberry had a update and it knocked out our wireless in the office.  Same exact symptoms.  When his WIFI was enabled the network would stop working.  Today is the first day we are both in the office at the same time.....The Wireless works in the office again now that we both have updates?!  Strange coincidence????

Journeyman

Data issues here with WiFi and 3g. Tried profile and prl updates and no luck. Sprint Zone says I need a device software update but clicking on it just says I'm up to date.

GrandMaster

sprint zone always says this no matter how many times you check..

Journeyman

I as well have notice some wifi issues at home and at college.  Also... might just be the app GameFly, but since update any embedded videos play at 1/2inch square on my phone

Highlighted
Journeyman

I just upgraded minutes ago. I also show lower signal strength. I've seen other posts with battery issues. I'll keep track of that. Does any have issues with Google Play? Mine gets stuck on downloading and ultimately failing on app updates. No bueno.

Edit: Never mind on Google Play. I cleared the data and cache on the app, signed in again and it's working now.

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.