Sprint Default Configuration

17 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: Sprint Default Configuration

So how do I fix this problem?

Master

bouncingsquares

Thank you for providing the feedback. Your input is well appreciated. 

Omar

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

I had the same problem. Here's my work around. With the notification active, locate the notification in the drop down status window. Select and hold the notification until app info appears. Select it. Uncheck "show notification" and force stop. See if that works.

Journeyman

Never mind.  If you checked they can't be disabled.  The notification is being pushed over the network according to HTC.  Samsung S4, and another HTC phone is plagued with this.  It is a sprint thing.  Conversation closed.

Highlighted
GrandMaster

the disable app button isnt good enough ? and which apps are you talking about exactly?

Journeyman

Yes and I do not want Sprint forcing me to download their apps or configurations.  Just have an off button for this notification. Tired of it popping up.  They always find a way to screw up a great phone.  It would be almost perfect without their bloatware.

Journeyman

Ok on the screen about the Sprint configuration you can not see anything at all that says hit next or to continue so forth?

Journeyman

You can have up to 2 Home Screens and customize them the way you want to as far as what Apps you want so forth same goes as for the dock below where you can have four things there as well.

GrandMaster

kind of obvious why you cant disable sprint ID...its kind of needed. post a screen shot of what youre talking about. the only thing i can think of that youre talking about is the blinkfeed deal...if thats it then that is from HTC...not sprint..and no you cant get rid of that thing..you can only change up your home screen to another one and just not scroll to that stupid thing...still unknown if there will ever be an update to shut that thing down or at least make it removable.

Journeyman

No, it is a big black box stating Srint default configuration is ready to install.  If you don't have it, be grateful.  Tried all that, can't disable Sprint ID.