cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Default Configuration

Journeyman

Re: Sprint Default Configuration

You can have up to 2 Home Screens and customize them the way you want to as far as what Apps you want so forth same goes as for the dock below where you can have four things there as well.

Journeyman

Ok on the screen about the Sprint configuration you can not see anything at all that says hit next or to continue so forth?

Journeyman

Yes and I do not want Sprint forcing me to download their apps or configurations.  Just have an off button for this notification. Tired of it popping up.  They always find a way to screw up a great phone.  It would be almost perfect without their bloatware.

Highlighted
GrandMaster

the disable app button isnt good enough ? and which apps are you talking about exactly?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others where we can when we can. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Never mind.  If you checked they can't be disabled.  The notification is being pushed over the network according to HTC.  Samsung S4, and another HTC phone is plagued with this.  It is a sprint thing.  Conversation closed.

Journeyman

I had the same problem. Here's my work around. With the notification active, locate the notification in the drop down status window. Select and hold the notification until app info appears. Select it. Uncheck "show notification" and force stop. See if that works.

Master

bouncingsquares

Thank you for providing the feedback. Your input is well appreciated. 

Omar

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

So how do I fix this problem?