cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will the HTC one be a international worldphone?

Journeyman

Will the HTC one be a international worldphone?

I saw this & asked sprint but I really need to know if the New  HTC one phone will be a International worldphone or just another CDMA only phone?

I own a HTC touch pro 2 which is a world phone, no new news on Windows phone 8 yet if it is a worldphone or just CDMA phone.

Dont like the embeded battery in the Photon Q Lte , & the Note 2 is very much alot of $$$ .

HTC says it will have GSM & CDMA but will sprint keep it that way or dumb down to just CDMA only US phone.

Please post & let me know, thanks

Robert Jordan

Lynchburg, VA

8 REPLIES
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: Will the HTC one be a international worldphone?

Thanks for reaching out to us. Yes the HTC One will be an international phone! For full details please see this community post. http://community.sprint.com/baw/community/buzzaboutwireless/telecom-managers/blog/2013/02/20/sprint-...

Morris L.

Sprint Social Media Care

GrandMaster

it will be CDMA/LTE...not to mention if memory serves it will ALSO have the embeded battery..larger..but still embeded

ROBERT_JORDAN wrote:

I saw this & asked sprint but I really need to know if the New  HTC one phone will be a International worldphone or just another CDMA only phone?

I own a HTC touch pro 2 which is a world phone, no new news on Windows phone 8 yet if it is a worldphone or just CDMA phone.

Dont like the embeded battery in the Photon Q Lte , & the Note 2 is very much alot of $$$ .

HTC says it will have GSM & CDMA but will sprint keep it that way or dumb down to just CDMA only US phone.

Please post & let me know, thanks

Robert Jordan

Lynchburg, VA

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others where we can when we can. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Master

If it's anything like the LTEVO, the embedded battery won;t be an issue. Users have been experiencing very favorable battery life with the LTEVO. I would expect the One to exhibit similar behavior.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Journeyman

I read the specs on the HTC site and it says it will be a world/international phone! I don't think Sprint is going to waist any of their money on modifying the phone!

Journeyman

No if you buy it from Sprint CDMA only I would say.Why would they sell a GSM phone...just saying.AT&T does the same thing.

Journeyman

you say that will bee a international phone, what Sprint bean with "internacional"? because we know that is tri-band CDMA but in the FCC reports doen't appear GSM baseband

Wizard

jorgeildv

Thanks for posting. The HTC ONE will be an international phone, but the bands in which it will run on internationally has not been released as of yet. Please stay tuned to our community page, or our news room at http://newsroom.sprint.com/ for further details as they are released.

Morris L.

Sprint Social Media Care

Journeyman

jorgeildv

Thanks for posting. The HTC ONE will be an international phone, but the bands in which it will run on internationally has not been released as of yet. Please stay tuned to our community page, or our news room athttp://newsroom.sprint.com/ for further details as they are released.

Morris L.

Sprint Social Media Care

I don't know what this person is talking about it depends on the carrier:

HSPA/WCDMA:

• Europe/Asia: 850/900/1900/2100 MHz

GSM/GPRS/EDGE:

• 850/900/1800/1900 MHz

LTE:

• EU: 800/1800/2600 MHz
  • US (AT&T): 700/850/AWS/1900 MHz
  • US (TMO): 700/AWS MHz
  • US (Sprint): 1900 MHz
  • Asia: 1800/2600 Mhz
  • #2 Network bands in regions other than Europe and Asia Pacific may be different, depending on the mobile operator and your location. Upload and download speeds also depend on the mobile operator.