Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any fix for 3.05.651.5 on HTC One?

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Any fix for 3.05.651.5 on HTC One?

The day the update 3.05.651.5 came out I ignorantly updated. Since then, I have been unable to update my profile or prl. Normally that wouldn't bug me, but now I can't send texts to certain people. I've been able to send texts normally, but today that changed, I can receive texts from everyone so far and send them back to some, while others simply won't send. How do I fix this, and/or update my profile and prl? I DON'T WANT TO FACTORY RESET MY PHONE! This fault is absolutely unacceptable, it's ridiculous I can't use my phone the way I should be able to, I'm still paying for the complete service but not receiving the complete service; not to mention wasting my time trying to fix this!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Journeyman

YES, THE FIX IS FINALLY OUT

Update 3.05.651.6 is finally available. Like I originally said, my HTC One was unable to update the Profile and PRL, and my text messages were intermittently unable to send. With the new update I am able to update the Profile and PRL, and so far my texts are working like they should.

For the sake of saving folks time searching on Google: UPDATE 3.05.651.6 FIXES THE PROFILE AND PRL UPDATE ISSUES ON THE HTC ONE THAT UPDATE 3.05.651.6 CREATED.

View solution in original post

40 REPLIES 40
Highlighted
Journeyman

How did it affect your messaging

Highlighted
Master

JDLIVEIT,

I am sorry to hear you are having issues with your phone after the update. Can you tell me if you have access to data?

*Stephanie
Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Journeyman

He is not the only one having this problem. It is everyone with an HTC One that updated the latest software version. I don't know on every post on the Sprint site that the customer service reps for Sprint tends not to know about this problem. Stephanie, if your a real person n not an automated computer response system PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF PETE let the others that u work with know about the issues we are all having. Thanks,..

Highlighted
Master

jacklindam@msn.com,

I understand your concern. Are you having the same problem? If you are do you have access to data on your phone?

Thank you
*Stephanie

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am having the same problem since the update as many others, we really cannot see why it seems so hard for Sprint to see that the recent update is clearly what has caused these problems.To answer your question, in my case I do still have data and my texts seem to be working ok so far, but I cannot do the Prl and profile updates as others have stated.This began immediately after I did the update.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am having the same problem and it began after the recent update, as well.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Since I downloaded this new software version , I too have been unable to update my PRL and PROFILE the usual way I do. Data and phone calls seem normal but there is definitely issues with sending and receiving text normally. This issue needs to be resolved pls.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Same problem here. Everything is fine with data/calls/etc. But, get an error message when I try to update the PRL and Profile. It is well documented on HTC One message boards here and Android Central and I am sure other places as well.

Highlighted
Master

SJBERMAN1,

Thanks for joining the conversation. Are you having an issue with text messaging, updating your profile, or both? Do you have an HTC one as well? Keep me posted. I'm waiting to help.

Regards,
Duane
Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

I Have the HTC One and issues revolve around texting(Recieving and sending) ; PRL and Profile updating.

Highlighted
Master

Thanks for reaching out @Tovar915. I am here to help. Do you get any error messages when trying to text? May I please have your nearest cross streets & zip code, to pinpoint the tower covering your area? I look forward to your response.

Josmary

Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat