Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change nat type on htc 5g hub

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Change nat type on htc 5g hub

I'm on PC and i just got the 5g hub. I'm not allowed to play games at all. I log into fortnite and it will get to the load screen trying to join a lobby and poof it will disconnect. Kinda cruddy they claim you can game on it when you can't even run games.

Highlighted
Journeyman

They claim it's designed to game yet I can't even get on games. For example fortnite. I try to run it and I'll get disconnected when it tried to join a lobby. But if I swap my internet source it works just fine

Highlighted
Journeyman

I was at a Sprint store and the guy said there was an app you could download to allow you to open the ports.  Has anyone heard of this?  He also said I had to talk to HTC customer support directly for that support so I did and of course they no nothing. 

Seems so ridiculous that this advanced device is so crippled. 

Journeyman

Good luck. I've done everything I could think of. Open ports, VPN, etc...nothing works. This is false advertising at it's best. And with the merge with tmobile I read this device isnt going to work once its changed over. Wonder what they will do for everyone that is locked in this contract.

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat