cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC 10 got relocked to Sprint

Highlighted
Journeyman

HTC 10 got relocked to Sprint

I have a HTC 10 that was unlocked by Sprint and not been used on your network. I recently had to reactivate it on sprint while my current phone was been serviced. After getting back my phone and deactivating the HTC 10 it seems that the phone has been relocked to Sprint. Now when I put in my international simcard I get a message saying simlock is enabled. I have spoken to several CS reps and so far they have not been able to solve my problem. When they check in the system it says that the phone is unlocked.

Looking for someone who is able to dig deeper to help me get my phone unlocked again

8 REPLIES 8
Journeyman

Re: HTC 10 got relocked to Sprint

Hi There,

A couple of questions. How long was your phone active on Sprint? Phones have to be active on our network for 50 days. 

Journeyman

The phone was originally active for a little over 2yrs and was automatically unlocked by Sprint without any request from me.
Journeyman

I understand, but after reactivating it, it has to be active on our network for 50 days for an unlock request to go through. 

Journeyman

It was only reactivated for about a week until I got back my current phone. The CS rep ashored me that the phone would remain unlocked after I deactivated it.

Journeyman

I understand. I am going to send you a private message to get a bit more info and see if we can get you unlocked. 

Journeyman

That is untrue. The device in question was previously unlocked having met all of Sprints requirements. 

Journeyman

My phone got unlocked again thank to the customer service rep that I was communicating in this thread.

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

We're glad to hear that you are all taken care of and we appreciate you stopping back by to confirm that for us. If you ever need anything in the future, please feel free to stop back by the Sprint Community and we'd be glad to help you out!

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat