Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC 5G Hub work on 5G after T-Mobile network merge

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

HTC 5G Hub work on 5G after T-Mobile network merge

Hello all,

I've read articles stating 5G sprint devices other than Samsung Galaxy S20 will not work on the T-Mobile/Sprint merged 5G network in the near future.  Does anyone know if this is true or just rumors?  

Thanks a lot!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Re: HTC 5G Hub work on 5G after T-Mobile network merge

Going forward the HTC 5G Hub will only work on 4G LTE as it is incompatible to work on T-Mobile's 5G network. I hope this answers your question. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

@alarkin  Now that Sprint is part of T-Mobile, we’re aiming to not just become a bigger company, but a BETTER one. For a limited time, with T-Mobile Network Access, we’re proactively providing network access to a limited number of legacy Sprint customers who will see immediate coverage improvement by using T-Mobile as their primary network. We are unlocking benefits immediately. As of now we are still looking to improve and expand this customer count but for credible and valid information you can visit www.sprint.com for all the information you need. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

I don't think that specifically answers my question. I had one sprint online chat person tell me the HTC 5G hub would only work at 4G going forward and another tell me it would work at 5G.

Will the HTC 5G hub operate at 5G going forward? Yes or No please.

Your answer may say, but if it does it is not clear.
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Going forward the HTC 5G Hub will only work on 4G LTE as it is incompatible to work on T-Mobile's 5G network. I hope this answers your question. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes, that is what i was looking for. Thanks for the reply!
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat