cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC Bolt Display Screen Half Black Broken

Go to solution
Journeyman

Re: HTC Bolt Display Screen Half Black Broken

Everyone.. I solved this issue awhile ago only by spending hours upon hours dealing with Sprint's absurd call center. Finally after escalating and resorting to cancelling my service, they replaced it with an S7. After being with Sprint for almost 10 years, I will never return. Nor will I buy an HTC phone, ever, ever, again. What a NIGHTMARE!
Journeyman Y0y
Journeyman

I'm having the same problem. I called support told them the problem, so I can return it within the 14 day "Satisfaction Guarantee, " I had ordered it online. I was told to go to a store before the day was up. I did. The manager did everything, being nothing, that he was obligated to do. He also said he could tell the phone had been dropped, his 60 second evaluation was impressive, and tried to convince me that I was beyond the 14 day Satisfaction Guarantee. I was also unable to get proof that I had been there attempting to get satisfaction on my the 14th day.
I'm not sure what to do. I'm feeling beyond obtaining satisfaction.
Master

Y0y, I am very sorry to hear that your experience has not been a pleasant one and this has not been resolved yet. This sounds like something we need to look into, please reply to the private message I sent you and I'll help you out.

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.
Journeyman

I am completely with you, with an exact experience. HTC & Sprint must recall this device due to this problem... unfortunately Sprint will only recall devices that self-ignite.
Journeyman

I did exactly this, take the device to a sprint repair store.  Keep in mind, this store has ZERO sprint repair technicians and store manager only recommends to pay off phone and upgrade, which is not reasonable.  I don't expect you or Sprint to provide a solution, I am simply expressing my dissatisfaction with the Customer Service experience at Sprint.

Journeyman

Please do not recommend using the Sprint Repair Stores as it is a waste of time, due to Sprint not employing repair technicians.

Master

hpiturbe, I apologize for the impasse this has caused you. I understand how inconvenient it is to have device issues and I would gladly take a look at your account to see what we can do in this case. Please reply to the private message I sent you.

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.
Journeyman Y0y
Journeyman

don't bother me at they have leople who act interested in helping u but can offer nothing to to do so much I was offered to pay mofor half of the repair I didn't buy a used phone is I bought a defective phone is I was denied an exchange for what could be considered a seat hscratch I've been a sprint customer for 15 years ago the only thing I've ever coundunsattisfactory was the customer service some of the most frustrating moments inm my life is how's my grammar for o ly using half the screen
Journeyman Y0y
Journeyman

Mi also want to point out that they wastes my time making me think they could do something to help besides offer to pay half to fix a defective device or contact the manufacturer of thanks and having this many complaints of the same problem should cause to find areal solution not to offer Dave control in such a pitiful fashion I'm sure I could a better offer for this phone as is from a competing carrier and U
I will let you know even though it's an exclusive sprint phone, I not likely, I what or if anyone has already done so let me know if I'm ready to switch
Agizan iwrite seeing only half the screen at a time
Sprint Social Care

Y0y, we would hate to lose you as a customer. I have sent you a Private Message. Please reply to it as soon as you can to further assist you.

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman Y0y
Journeyman

Again u waste my time and shoot down my hope you will do right by me and offering the same thing as yesterday except CPR you to contact HTC for their warranty. I why would I want you to get involved with customer servwith another company, I so you get me voided out of that warranty too. That should've been between you and HTC when I wanted to turn my sprint exclusive HTC phone . You can thank that sprint store manager for that. I who had no interest providing a good customer experience. His only interest was to tell me there is no way they could accept my phone and that I was beyond the 114 day"satisfaction gaurenteed"g time. I do I sound like a satisfied cuetomer
Sprint Social Care

Hello Y0y.

We understand your frustration. However, when the devices has physical damage, it voids the warranty regardless of the known issue.  

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat