cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC One M7 MSL Code

Journeyman

HTC One M7 MSL Code

Hey I just bought an HTC one m7 off eBay and I'm trying to use it on my network and it keeps showing invalid sim so I would provide me with the Msl code so I could unlock it Thank you

6 REPLIES 6
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: HTC One M7 MSL Code

Please review our policy on unlocking. If you have the information needed then we can help you. www.sprint.com/unlock

Journeyman

Thanks @Katey88_Sprint but it seems that my phone isn't unlock capable since it was made in 2013 that's why I asked for the msl code

We wouldn't be able to provide the MSL codes since this device isn't unlock capable. You can contact your device manufacturer to see if they are able to give that to you.  

Journeyman

Can you explain why? Cause in the policy you sent me it said if the device is made in a year prior to 2015 it isn't unlock capable hence the msl code will be needed 

At the bottom of the website it will state how you can get the MSL code if the device is eligible for it. Since you are not the original owner, we are unsure if they received the text or email. Therefore I will be unable it. Please contact the manufacturer of the device. 

Journeyman

Ok thanks
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat