cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC One - how to stop phone from changing personilized ringtones back to default randomly?

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

HTC One - how to stop phone from changing personilized ringtones back to default randomly?

It seems at least once a day I have to change my ringtone/notification sound back to my personilzed one, because it has been reset to default.

What can I do to stop the ringtone/notification sound reverting to default all the time?

4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

Re: HTC One - how to stop phone from changing personilized ringtones back to default randomly?

jas0416,

Thanks for the post! Here are some instructions I found for the ringer and notifications http://bit.ly/1eiuT9X, let me know if this helps!  Otherwise here is the user support guide: http://bit.ly/152Zgiw for more tips! Thanks.

Lucia

Social Care

Journeyman

Re: HTC One - how to stop phone from changing personilized ringtones back to default randomly?

Thanks Lucia,

But the provided links just show how to set the sounds. I already knew that. I change them to one of my liking, and sometime later the system changes them back to the original default. I then change them again to the ones I picked, but guess what, after a while, the system again change them back to the default sounds. How can I prevent this from happening over and over again?

Journeyman

Sooooo sorry - I figured it out. And yes, it was operator error!!!! I do have a volume control app, that was set to change in the profile the sounds to default. And because I never unmarked that otion everytime I used a certain ringer profile (ex. quite at night time) it changed the sounds back to the default one. I corrected this, and voila, problem solved.

Thanks for looking into this though 

Journeyman

jas0416,

Thanks for keeping me updated! Here to answer any questions/concerns you may have!

Lucia

Social Care

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat