Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC U11 Amazon Echo Dots Offer

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

HTC U11 Amazon Echo Dots Offer

I just received my Sapphire Blue HTC U11 in the mail a few days ago and am so excited to activate it this weekend! However, I didn't receive my 2 Amazon Echo Dots with the phone. I called Sprint Customer Service to question this and they stated I have to register for the Dots offer via this website: www.htc.comsprint-u11-preorder-offer. I haven't had any luck accessing this website and the Sprint representative stated the website may not be up yet. Has anybody had any issues or luck accessing the website?

-Demetri

13 REPLIES 13
GrandMaster

Re: HTC U11 Amazon Echo Dots Offer

@demetri90 you might want to start up a completely new thread for this question...you are currently asking in a thread about a completely different question and it will only get mixed up in here .
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Also, had this problem. Finally, found it and got it to work. http://www.htc.com/us/sprint-u11-preorder-offer/#how-to

Journeyman

thanks. I also had a problem with the correct website.  I contacted Sprint support reps twice with no help on resolution.  First rep. wasn't aware of the promotion and after I told her that my order confirmation page said to go to http://www.htc.com/sprint-u11-preorder-offer but I couldn't load the page there was more back and forth.  after 20 minutes gave me some other phone number to call for specific help on promos but that number wasn't in service.  Second rep insisted that the url was "http://www.htc.comsprint-u11-preorder-offer" even though I told her that wasn't a valid url.  I even asked her if she was able to load up that page and she flat out said yes.  I ended that support session right there as I knew that wasn't going anywhere.    Horrible support by Sprint.

Journeyman

Fantastic, it worked for me and I'm registered for my Echos! Thanks @thesmtshow

Journeyman

@G25RTSPT I had a similar scenario. I called Sprint 3 times and they gave me the same website (www.htc.comsprint-u11-preorder-offer) each time. The 2nd rep even told me to call HTC Customer Support. But they just sent me back to Sprint, as this was a Sprint issue. I was under the assumption that the website wasn't ready yet, as that's what Sprint led me to believe, but it turns out they gave me the wrong link. This should be the link (per @thesmtshow reply in this thread) : http://www.htc.com/us/sprint-u11-preorder-offer/

Journeyman

@demetri90  @thesmtshow When you registered on the correct HTC site, did you get any sort of confirmation email from HTC that you were registered for the promotion?  I received an email from HTC that had a subject line "Sprint U11 Redmeption: Please Confirm Subscription", (spelling of Redemption was incorrect on the email), with a link to "Yes, subscribe me to this list".  is that what you got as well?

Journeyman

I got that same email, and just subscribed. I've been checking my spam folder just in case though.

Sprint Social Care

Hello everyone! Upon registration, HTC will verify the purchase and within 20 business days, they should respond via email with a redemption code and instructions on how to order the Amazon Echo Dots.

Kelvin
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I tried that addy, but after entering in all the info, I get prompted saying "Please enter a value."  I'm using the correct MEID DEC but the form doesn't seem to recognize it.  And, yes, I pre-ordered through Sprint.

Anyone else having this issue?

Thanks.

Journeyman

I tried that addy, but after entering in all the info, I get prompted saying "Please enter a value."  I'm using the correct MEID DEC but the form doesn't seem to recognize it.  And, yes, I pre-ordered through Sprint.

Anyone else having this issue?

Thanks

Master

Hi mutantenemy, thank you for taking the time to write to us.

Do you get this error message displayed in one of the fields where you need to enter the information?

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat