cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC U11 Update

Journeyman

HTC U11 Update

So I was wondering if Sprint will ever release 2.42.400.6 aka android v8.0 to it's users.  Or can I download the WWE edition from HTC and use it on the sprint network?

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: HTC U11 Update

Hey Kacowboy! The last version of Android 8.0 we're showing for the HTC U11 is 2.33.651.10.  I haven't seen any other information on any further official updates from Sprint. 

You can download Android 8.0 aka 2.42.400.6 from the HTC dev site.  So can I download it install it and my phone still work on Sprint.  

Journeyman

Nothing should take the phone off the network. 

Good, Better, Best don't give up until your good is better than your best! Be the Aristocratic one and give KUDOS and push the Solution button.
Journeyman

I dont understand. isnt U11 getting Pie?  That's what it says in the net.  do we know that it is not coming to the sprint variant?

Journeyman

@dxaxrxc wrote:

I dont understand. isnt U11 getting Pie?  That's what it says in the net.  do we know that it is not coming to the sprint variant?

When was the last time your U11 was updated. I have gotten a update from Sprint since Nov 2017 on my U11. Sprint has dropped all HTC phones, don't understand why I still am paying a lease on something that Sprint no longer supports.

GrandMaster

because its in a lease that you signed?

oddly enough the TMO HTC U11 Life is also only on 8.0..they didnt even bring in the U11 Flagship. heck even Verizon isnt showing that they brought that device in..it isnt even listed on their list of HTC devices and their updates.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 10:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat