cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I activate HTC one M7 wifi calling ?

Go to solution
Journeyman

How can I activate HTC one M7 wifi calling ?

I Recently updated my HTC One M7 to the latest software android lollipop and I have the the wifi calling app , but when I call sprint customer service they can't help me activate That option , can anyone help me ?

3 REPLIES 3
Master

Re: How can I activate HTC one M7 wifi calling ?

Clasico21 - Thank you for reaching out to us. Wi-Fi calling is not listed as a feature for the HTC One. The HTC One Max has Wi-Fi calling. Our product team has let us know that unfortunately, the WiFi calling icon was added by mistake. We apologize for the confusion and disappointment. - Kal Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Re: How can I activate HTC one M7 wifi calling ?

Is WiFi calling going to be made available on the M7?

GrandMaster

Re: How can I activate HTC one M7  wifi calling ?

if youre currently needing wifi calling you can always use hangouts dialer from the play store or hangouts itself to do wifi calling. everything i have read so far says we wont be getting the sprint version of it..no idea what the difference is though.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat