cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Htc 10 compatibility with new Tmobile network

Highlighted
Journeyman

Htc 10 compatibility with new Tmobile network

I still love using my HTC 10. Once Tmobile fully takes over will my HTC 10 be fully supported with calling and 4g lte or am I going to be forced to change to a newer phone with the proper bands and Volte?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Hey. I completely understand what you're saying. It's difficult to give up on a phone you love. At this time, the HTC 10 do not support VoLTE, which is required for the T-Mobile Network Access. I know it's not the news you want, but you'll need to get a newer device that's capable of using VoLTE. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

Do you know exactly WHEN the HTC 10 will not be able to work on my Sprint network and will I receive some kind of communication by text or email from Tmobile or sprint?

Highlighted

Hey, good morning. The HTC 10 only works on 4G LTE, however, you can look out in the near future for any further updates on this. 

Highlighted

I know you love your HTC 10 device, however, you will need a 5G-enabled phone to be able to take advantage of  T-Mobile’s 5G network.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat