cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to have a phone "resku'd" from Boost Mobile prepaid to Sprint postpaid

Highlighted
Journeyman

I need to have a phone "resku'd" from Boost Mobile prepaid to Sprint postpaid

I have an existing HTC u11 which was previously on a Boost Mobile prepaid plan.

I was informed by Sprint Associates on multiple occasions that the phone in question could be resku'd, or added to, the Sprint postpaid plan, and then activated.

The HTC was originally purchased in 2018 and had been running on the sprint CDMA network as a prepaid phone. 

I have been with Sprint since 2002 and would like this phone added to the postpaid network and then activated. Can someone with Sprint Technical Support help me with executing this request.

Thank you

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

Re: I need to have a phone "resku'd" from Boost Mobile prepaid to Sprint postpaid

Shoot me a PM with the MEID and I will have a look.

@Superitalian wrote:

I have an existing HTC u11 which was previously on a Boost Mobile prepaid plan.

I was informed by Sprint Associates on multiple occasions that the phone in question could be resku'd, or added to, the Sprint postpaid plan, and then activated.

The HTC was originally purchased in 2018 and had been running on the sprint CDMA network as a prepaid phone. 

I have been with Sprint since 2002 and would like this phone added to the postpaid network and then activated. Can someone with Sprint Technical Support help me with executing this request.

Thank you

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat