cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lollipop Update discussion and problems

Go to solution
GrandMaster

Re: Lollipop Update discussion and problems

yah because customers NEVER post in the wrong forums ever in here lol..also HTC, One or M7 was never mentioned in the main post or header.

this would be why they ask...hate to say it but human error within this site happens a LOT

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Master

nysp4life,

I would go into apps, and clear the cache for the HTC messenger then restart the device. If the issue continues I would advice to take the device to a repair location.

- Paida
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Anyone posting a Samsung question on an HTC forum deserves the wrong answer!  LOL  I tease...

Master

FYI, while I know this isn't acceptable for everyone, it's probably best to perform a hard reset after any update like this. Then begin installing apps as you need them, not all at once adj you can see if an app or the phone misbehave's.

So the fact that you had to do a hard reset to get the phone to work properly after the update, is not a surprise. :-)

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
GrandMaster

lol honestly you would be surprised at how many people do this..or end up turning a thread about a specific device into THEIR issue for a completely different device just because one of the problems talked about is somewhat like their issue.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Patron

Does anyone know what happened to the fm radio and flashlight apps?

Master

They disappeared about the time HTC Apps app was removed from phones.

You can find them on XDA and install them separately. That's what I ended up doing. I also faced then to my Google Drive do I would have them in the future.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Master

Racingrocks, We haven't noted any official issues with the FM Radio and Flashlight apps. What is the issue you are experiencing?

- Kimberly
Sprint Social Care
Master

Kimberly, though you won't see this post, the apps are no longer being installed out post of updates. They were removed some time ago.

--

Patron

Can you give me the link the forum where I download it or give a link to the apps in your Google drive?

Patron

how do I access the lockscreen HTC clock/Weather widget ? I was able to do this on kit Kat but not now. Even a drag or a tap on the lockscreen widget doesn't do anything.

Master

Let me get home and I'll you the links.

--

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat