cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Features & Bugs in KitKat

Go to solution
Journeyman

Re: New Features & Bugs in KitKat

The pull down menu at the top. Pull it down and hit the right top button. There are icons to control things, and now you can choose the order of them as well as add and subtract the icons.

Journeyman

Got it. You meant the notification bar, where you use 2 fingers to pull down. Nice!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Another improvement from 4.3-when you turn gps on/off, you don't get that annoying 911 pop up anymore.

Journeyman

Smooth running here. Like all the subtle changes so far

Master

jonbunyan,

Thanks for posting. I sincerely apologize that you're experiencing an issue using your WIFI after updating your software. At this time, it's suggested that you visit a S&R center for additional assistance. To locate a store nearby, simply visit www.sprint.com/storelocator.

Thank You,

DePaul W.

Sprint Social Care Team 

Master

Thanks for your post kenjag1

Happy to see that the update was to your liking. Let us know if you have any question/concerns we're only a post away!

Hope you keep enjoying the new update.

Have a great day,

Krishel

Social Care

Master

Heck yeah BALANSBOY1

Glad to see you're enjoying the new update. Let us know if you have any questions/concerns, we're here to assist!

Thanks,

Krishel

Social Care​​

Master

ZoeRafo,

Thanks for the post. Great post. You can also check to see if there are any updates available for your router. But I agree doing a power cycle on your router and or modem will ususally fix any wifi data issues.

Victor

Sprint Social Care

Patron

When I try to backup my phone via htc backup I get a message saying that the htc backup service is unavailable,and it android os is taking up 70% when i'm hardly using it with phone idle and wifi at 2%

Master

GhostBlonde,

Thanks so much for all the updates so far.  They are super helpful to others!  Keep it up!  Smiley Happy

*Shannon

Social Care

Journeyman

Try this: Go to Backup & reset turn off Automatic backup, turn on again, it should give you 3 options, 2 Google Drive & Dropbox, pick Dropbox, allow to create folder, and then do a Back up now. Let me know if this works for you. It did for me when I just tried it.

Master

GhostBlonde,

Have you checked the notifications in the Settings? Does the LED light up for anything? Let me know.

Thank you,

Ivan

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat