Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No SIM Card - HTC One

Go to solution
Journeyman

No SIM Card - HTC One

So a few weeks ago I started randomly getting this error that says

"No SIM Card

4G LTE will not work as SIM/UICC is removed. Please insert Sprint SIM/UICC into the device."

I have no idea how to fix it. Usually if I restart my phone, it goes away, but then a couple hours later the error will come back. Any ideas?

Tags (3)
4 REPLIES 4
GrandMaster

Re: No SIM Card - HTC One

take it into a repair store..it will end up either being the sim card itself or the tray it slides into..its been hit and miss between a few handsets but nothing that i have heard of has narrowed down the cause.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman PVW
Journeyman

Had the same problem and solved it by removing the SIM card and reinserting it. I turned the phone off first then used a small paperclip inserted in the hole on the upper left side of the phone to nudge out the SIM card. Took the card out completely then reinserted it firmly. Turned the phone back on and haven't had a problem since - over a week. 4G/LTE works fine. Good luck.

Journeyman

I actually tried that a couple days ago and it worked perfectly! I haven't had a problem since!

Journeyman

This solution worked perfect.  Error has not come back!  Thanks!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat