cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Random Restarts - Unable to Wipe Cache Partition

Go to solution
GrandMaster

Re: Random Restarts - Unable to Wipe Cache Partition

uninstalled or disabled? if the problem pops back up again try loading that app back or re enabling it.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Uninstalled.  It was what was muting the notifications.

GrandMaster

which app was it? did you guys pick up Marshmallow yet?

yeah i know im a bit all over the place with my questions lol..to much coffee this morning

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Megasound.  It allows one to assign notification sounds on a per-sound basis, even for those that would otherwise use the default system notification.

The One Max didn't get Lollipop or Marshmallow.  It's still on 4.4.2 KitKat.  The current system software version is 3.03.651.3 and PRL version 55050.

GrandMaster

woof...well if it makes you feel any better you guys/gals got to miss out on the LP fiasco that hit every manufacturer out there with that update lol...so theres your plus side to it at least lol.

Journeyman

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll, I finally got fed up with my One Max and paid it off so I could upgrade.  Was planning to buy a Galaxy S7 Edge, but ended up leasing with an option to buy instead.

I must say, I love this phone.  (Running 6.0.1 Marshmallow)  Even Megasound works (almost) properly on it... though it does play notifications in situations when it's not supposed to, such as when games are running or in DND mode, but those are minor annoyances.  It doesn't force mute and gray out ALL notifications, which was the big gripe on the One Max.  (The only thing I have left of that is the pane of gorilla glass from the screen.)

GrandMaster

i just cant get used to how Samsung has their phones set up..old dog/new tricks scenario..just cant get past how sense on the HTC line works compared to others lol.

Journeyman

I'm getting used to it.  Sure, there are a couple of annoyances, but a good launcher would probably fix most of them.

GrandMaster

thats my issue though. unless im running a Nexus phone i would rather keep the phone set up as intended with my add on of apps and whatnot. same goes for launchers..i had a Flex 2 there for a bit and its pretty shocking how similar they are to the Sammy line.

Journeyman

I installed Nova Launcher, which allows for enough customization that it almost feels like Sense again, only better.  It allows up to seven apps in the "home row", but I have five there, including the app tray, since that's what I'm used to.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat