cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Software update: HTC 10 - 2.51.651.2

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Software update: HTC 10 - 2.51.651.2

Glad to hear that this is working for others too. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

This worked for me too (disabling the app) using version 2.51.651.31...!

Highlighted
Journeyman

This worked for me too (disabling MySprint app vs uninstall) using version: 2.51.651.31

Highlighted
Journeyman

So what has everyone making payments to Sprint.

I've been using this app since I've had Sprint to make my payments. 

... as suggested, I deactivated the MySprint app and my sensor is working flawlessly on my 10 😯 weird 

Highlighted
Journeyman

I use my personal computer for making payments..and other sprint related activity.

I didn't reboot the phone thinking that would re-enable/restart the app. So yes 

it pretty much started working immediately granted I had disabled the fingerprint

and pin login when the problem first appear. So I'm guessing about a month w/o

using the scanner and/or pin; i.e. no security on the phone at all. Then yesterday I read about

the mysprint app on another blog and tried it;  First made it sure it was still broke

by adding a fingerprint and waiting for the lockout time out to occur and confirming the only

way I could login was using the pin. Then disabled the app and waited again and it worked

but I wasn't sure til today...wanted to see if was still good in the morning (about 8hrs).  Right now I'm

thinking this could be the root cause...but I'm not holding my breath. Time will tell...

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat