Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The HTC Bolt is here.... check it out! - Sprint Product Ambassador

Sprint Product Ambassador

The HTC Bolt is here.... check it out! - Sprint Product Ambassador

HTC-Bolt-logo.PNG

htc bolt black.png

HTC has come a long way since the HTC One M7 all metal body smartphone and that can be seen in the HTC Bolt. Signed up quickly for the HTC Bolt because I like HTC products and phones with a larger screen. I received my Bolt over the weekend and I have really enjoyed the larger display. The Bolt has a 5.5 inch Quad HD display and Corning® Gorilla® Glass 5. HTC Bolt supports multi-window split screen so that you can multitask with the 5.5 inch display. I have not used the multi-window feature yet, although it is one of the things I will check out since I email and watch movies often....

I created a short video to show what all comes in the box of the HTC Bolt.... HTC Bolt has the world’s first dual adaptive USB-C earphones that use sonar technology for auto calibration and fine-tuning of your individual listening experience. (Separate blog on this topic coming) Earbuds are included with the HTC Bolt and use the USB C port because there is no 3.5mm headphone jack. I have used the headset already and sound quality is really good listening to Suicide Squad soundtrack..... BTW did I mention the earbuds have great sound!

7801066_sa.jpgHTC Bolt comes with 32 GB of storage and supports microSD card. I ordered a SanDisk Pixtor 32GB Class 10 U3 card from Best Buy (currently on sale) to use in my HTC Bolt for taking pictures and extra storage if needed. Instead of using microSD card from one of my other phones I went with a new one and upgraded to U3 for pictures. I take a lot of pictures of my girls and this holiday season I am sure there will plenty taken with my HTC Bolt. Camera has been upgraded from HTC 10 to a 16MP rear-facing camera with Image Stablilization and 8 MP front-facing camera. The camera launches quickly to help catch those special shots this holiday season and has an ultra-fast autofocus time of up to 0.3 seconds with Phase Detection Auto Focus. I will post another blog with some pictures in an upcoming blog.htc bolt waterproof.jpg

One of the features that some will find helpful is that the HTC Bolt has a IP57 rating. This helps protect the Bolt from accident immersion of water between 15 centimeters and 1 meter in depth...full metal unibody of the Bolt feels very nice in the hand and others I have showed it have said the same. I am in hopes of not testing the IP57 rating, although nice to have that extra security from those accidental drops and spills.

Now that I have used the HTC Bolt for several days from watching movies to work email. I am really impressed with it. I like it over my HTC 10 because of the larger screen and feel in hand. Don't forget to check out the Black Friday specials we will have on the HTC Bolt too.

Looking for more information on the HTC Bolt, please visit HTC Bolt or stop by a Sprint store to check the HTC Bolt.

Thanks,

Blue

Your Sprint Product Ambassador

"Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee."

Disclaimer: I am NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped or answered your question, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat