Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

U11 no setting option hotspot and tethering

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: U11 no setting option hotspot and tethering

@Sprint_Kryshnayes, I've tried ##BRAND# or ##27263# (nothing happens but what was typed disappears) followed by soft reset; once phone is back up ##72786# (again nothing happens) followed by soft reset. No Hotspot or able to access activation process. I've done this on WiFi, WiFi/WiFi Calling activated, and WiFi off using the Sprint LTE network. I get nothing. The codes are not working on my phone for some reason, updating Profile, PRL, and Network reset have had no effect.

I've talked to tech support and they re-provisioned my phone and verified service/options. I'm having a software issue after the update.

Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

The ##BRAND# should be of help. Are you still unable to see the ''hotspot'' feature?

The last option could be doing a master reset (this will delete all the info from the device, since it will be set as factory default).

A back up is recommended before doing so. 

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I try this and not working still no hotspot
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Understood @vicbox ! As previously explained, if you already tried the ##BRAND# and ##72786#, the last option would be doing a master reset (this will delete all the info from the device, since it will be set as factory default).

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Understood @vicbox ! As previously explained, if you already tried the ##BRAND# and ##72786#, the last option would be doing a master reset (this will delete all the info from the device, since it will be set as factory default).

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Hi I did this just on Saturday thinking this would work but still nothing
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

I'll like to try something else. Please reply to my Private Message as soon as you get a chance. 

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

@Sprint_Ciara  Factory Reset did not work for me either.

Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Hi Vibe ! As a last try, I want to check something else. Please reply to my Private Message as soon as you get a chance.

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

@Sprint_Ciara  I just had a tech staff do this and re-provisioned my phone services.

Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Did it help?

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

@Sprint_Ciara  No, my phone still doesn't have the Hotspot option

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat