cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UICC Unlock for international travel not applied for HTC 10 device. Sprint says it is.

Journeyman

UICC Unlock for international travel not applied for HTC 10 device. Sprint says it is.

I've been trying to get my HTC 10 unlocked for the past week and I'm pretty stuck now. I'm going on an international trip this week and want to make sure I can put a new sim card in. Sprint says the phone is unlocked for international travel, but when trying UICC Unlock, I get the following error: "Your device is locked to only support your Sprint UICC."

I've done the PRL and Profile updates as well, but no luck. Could someone help me out?

8 REPLIES 8
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: UICC Unlock for international travel not applied for HTC 10 device. Sprint says it is.

We can look into getting this unlocked. Probably didn't get the signal when we sent it out. Can you make sure it is set up the following way?? SOLUTION: Sprint Hints for Successful Unlocks

Journeyman

Re: UICC Unlock for international travel not applied for HTC 10 device. Sprint says it is.

Yes, I checked all of that. I did not do a factory reset however. Is that required?

No. Don't worry about doing that. How long are you leaving the country for?

Journeyman

2 1/2 weeks

We do offer international services for when you are traveling aboard. If you are interested to see if you will have service while there. You can look at www.sprint.com/international 

You can PM if you would like to look into unlock. 

Journeyman

I just want to unlock the phone properly. I'll PM

Journeyman

except that I can't seem to be able to PM you...?

I will PM you. Smiley Happy 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat