cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to establish a wireless data connection

Journeyman

Re: Unable to establish a wireless data connection

Im getting the same issue right after i did a profile update but on my galaxy note 4. ESM 27 error

Journeyman

Nevermind i took my battery out and it went away

Journeyman

I am experiencing the same message and I have the galaxy s8......
Sprint Social Care

Hey Oksomosnagol! Did you try the troubleshooting above? Let us know, we want to help!

Jeffrey

Sprint Social Care

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Same on my S8+ with the Message:
"Unable to establish a wireless data connection

LTE: ESM-31  EMM-x"

Sprint Social Care

Hey sergeantcc4! Were you able to do the troubleshooting steps suggested?

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

My name is Pedro and i am having these issues as well and I live in superior at bell flatirons and work at Twin Peaks which is down the street from where I live and I have qlink wireless as my service provider so I don't know what to do

Sprint Social Care

Hello Pedrojrgand1988, we definitely understand how inconvenient this situation may be for you. How long has this been going on? Is the issue impacting anyone else in your household or around you? What's the make or model of your device? Are phone calls and text messages being affected?

Also, please send us your nearest ZIP codes.

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I got Note 4(from Sprint 2 year ago) has this same issue, zip 94304, cross street is Hanover. That is very annoying. My phone was in LTE at that time, and then all in sudden, I am getting "Unable to establish a wireless data connection LTE: ESM - x EMM- 13" My phone already wen to the sprint store and replace a brand new SIM card before. Once u get this error, your phone pretty much cannot get any mobile data at all, when it back, it will turn into 3G. unless u turn on and then turn off airplane mode, then it will back to LTE.
The ##72786# it nothing but reset the network setting on the phone, I have done it several time, after reboot and reconnect to the Sprint network, it back to normal. At sometime, u will getting this error again randomly, the worst part sometime for me is I am not able to received SMS(text message), I can send out text message any issue, is only the received part. Using non-SMS message like Whatapp, WeChat, Facebook messager those all can received no problem. Once awhile I saw my phone act up, I can see from Facebook messager show "Waiting to connect network".

I am just super surprise that even someone in this post mentions they have S8/S8+ encounter this issue, first I thought it was my phone was old.

Any solution out there? Hard-reset? take to Samsung experience store to refresh the software?

Sprint Social Care

mluvw47,

Thank you for bringing this situation to our attention, I would like to confirm some information to provide you with further assistance. Since when this has been occurring? Is your device software up to date?

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

It seems has been occurs for almost like 4 months ago and it still happen randomly. One day everything works fine, next day, it just didn't received message. I have contact to Sprint many times, they throw me into different department. They sent to the ticket to the Oklahoma okcteamcw@sprint.com , which I need to report to them once it happen within 24 hours and I need to provide them 3 samples to analyze.

So the problem is in next two days, it didn't happen, they close the ticket. On my Note 4, everything should be the latest, since I updated 3 week ago Software is on N910PVPS4DQH1, Android 6.0.1. PRL 55064. 

Journeyman

mluvw47. Are you only experiencing the issue in the area you provided on your first post, or it happens in multiple locations?

Palmira
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat