Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to establish a wireless data connection

Journeyman

Re: Unable to establish a wireless data connection

multiple location.

Sprint Social Care

mluvw47. In order to further investigate your case I will send you a Private Message, please reply to it at your earliest convenience.

Palmira
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

@Sprint_Palmira I am having this issue myself. It has been saying "Unable to establish a wireless data connection" then under that text it states "LTE: ESM - x EMM - 15."

Please send me a PM to address this issue. Thanks.

Sprint Social Care

Hello jterpslaw, as you requested I have sent you a Private Message, feel free to reply at your earliest convenience.

Mayorin
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Screenshot_20180118-125149.pngScreenshot_20180203-190903.png

Those are showing on my phone time to time...

Is that something on my phone? I have already reset the network setting by ##72728#, but it doesn't help.

What should i do next? This is replacement phone that Sprint to me last year, and it always unstable to getting network.

Regards,

Mav

Sprint Social Care

Hey @mluvw47 . Let's take a closer look into your coverage and your account, please check your inbox, I have sent you a private message.

Sprint Social Care

Hello! My name is Yanil, I am part of the Sprint Social Care Team and I would like to take a look into your account regarding this matter. Please provide me with the 6-10 digits PIN code or security answer, the first and last name of the account holder and the phone number attached to your account. Also provide me with your ZIP code and your address to check your coverage.

Journeyman

zip 95035

Sprint Social Care

I've reviewed the coverage in your area and the reason you're experiencing issues is because it has been identified as an area with decreased signal strength. I can understand that this is a frustrating experience, but we are working to expand our cell sites and their ability to support more areas. I have reported the issue, the issue to our network team so that they will be aware of your specific location. We really appreciate your patience.

Journeyman

The key question are:

When do I expect it got fix?

How do I know it got fix?

What happen again if I encounter the same issue?

Regards,

Mav

Sprint Social Care

mluvw47,

We currently do not have an estimated time of resolution, but we assure you that we are working on this. If you keep having the same issue, you can reach back to us so we can determine any further steps to take.

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

That is such a bad answer that I can get from Sprint(After 18 year with your guys)

1. If someone ask u how long the road outside your house gonna be fix?

Then you answer, I don't know no estimate. Maybe 1 day, 1000 days..

just next time u come out and check if u see it fix, if it fix, it fix, it doesn't fix. Come check again?

If you are the customer and I am the customer care? Would that be an the right answer?

At least you can get me a ticket number or some kind of form to be traceable. 

Please have a supervisor call me. 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat