Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade HTC One m7 to Kitkat 4.4.3 or 4.4.4

Go to solution
Master

Re: Upgrade HTC One m7 to Kitkat 4.4.3 or 4.4.4

Scharfschutzen,

Please remember that these updates are released by the manufacturer in waves. Hang in there, I'm sure you will receive it soon.

Sincerely,

KC
Sprint Social Care
GrandMaster

Re: Upgrade HTC One m7 to Kitkat 4.4.3 or 4.4.4

seeing as how the S5 just started pushing 4.4.4 yesterday im thinking we will be coming up here pretty soon as well. not to sure why everyone expects these updates to be pushed out on a whim. normally OS updates dont get pushed for at LEAST 6 months from each other..and how long has it been since our last OS update? and no..im not talking about bug fixes

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat