cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is my fm radio tuner

Go to solution
GrandMaster

Re: Where is my fm radio tuner

not trying to sound mean but youre paying Sprint for phone service not built in apps on a phone.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Sorry fireguy, I disagree.  I bought the phone from Sprint, from a Sprint Store.  Every time I boot it Sprints logo shows. For all intents and purposes it is a Sprint branded product.  In my book the buck stops at Sprint.  Passing the buck to HTC is poor customer service.  If I buy a new Chevy car from a Chevy dealer and have a problem, and asked the dealer for help, and they told me to contact the factory in Detroit, I would feel the same way I feel about this.

Journeyman

Experienced the same problem and customer service acted like they didn't know about it. This is clearly a stunt to steer customers towards more data usage. At least own up to it Sprint!!

Journeyman

I have been using the Next Radio app suggested previously in basic mode. Works pretty good with minimal data usage. NextRadio - Android Apps on Google Play

Master

TSTRAUSS1024,

I apologize for the inconvenience. You would have to contact HTC for this issue.

Trina
Sprint Social Care
GrandMaster

since it was pointed out by another customer in here that HTC is the one that removed it AND told you guys where to go to get it back..heck he even mentioned that this was removed from more than one HTC device..soooo...must be sprint right?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Master

Automatically Sprint's doing it seems.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
GrandMaster

Sprint's probably the reason the HTC line over at Verizon had theirs removed as well..the power they must wield to have control over their competitors...yikes..

Journeyman

Since most Sprint customers have unlimited data, how would that benefit Sprint? Seems like it would have the opposite effect. More traffic to slow down the network. Sprint already has a reputation for not having the best network, so this would be counter-productive.

GrandMaster

how does this even remotely make sense?

Journeyman

l of the carriers are phasing out unlimited data plans. They also gain from streaming music subscriptions and music downloads. No problem with Sprint pushing for more profit centers, just don't like existing phone features to be taken away. Also, I think Sprint should get the feature restored instead of punting to HTC.

GrandMaster

said over and over so far but this was removed by HTC..not Sprint..not Verizon..HTC removed it.

last i checked Sprint still has unlimited data on the majority of the plans..so how would this affect them in the least? youre reaching for straws here.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat