cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is my fm radio tuner

Go to solution
Journeyman

Re: Where is my fm radio tuner

Sorry, but what is Xda? Also, will the basic Tune In app work when I'm trying to pick up FM signals being transmitted from the tv's at my gym? I used the old app all the time. Internet streaming doesn't work for that! Plus I could listen to the radio without any internet access before. This sucks! What a simple thing they just screwed up!

Master

Site on the internet, you'll have to Google it.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
GrandMaster

might want to add a disclaimer to go with that link.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Master

Heh, not necessary anymore. :-)

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat