cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wi-Fi Calling HTC One (M7)

Go to solution
Journeyman

Re: Wi-Fi Calling HTC One (M7)

If you reread my post I never said it wasn't working on the M8, just that I had found a thread saying the same thing when their last update came out. I have the M7, that is what this thread is about and if it works on the M8 that's great but that is a different phone and could have different software.

GrandMaster

shocker but i have a M7 as well...the person i linked in here above has the M8...oddly enough they had quite a few issues out the gate when they first received it...ditto with the S5 and the other devices that have received it.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
GrandMaster

you also said no solution was found with the M8..

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Master

tiredofthisnames,

Unfortunately, the feature is currently not supported on the HTC one M7. The option was added because of the software update. As to when the feature will be supported we have no information on this. We understand how this can be an inconvenience, but we are always working to make changes.

- Stephanie
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Yes no solution, in that thread. I'm not about to go hunting the M8 forums for a solution , its a different phone. Does it work on your M7?

Journeyman

Thank you. Looking forward to when it is supported.

GrandMaster

did you bother going into that link i posted above? if you did you would notice its for the M7..the ENTIRE forum is dedicated to the HTC One M7.

GrandMaster

nope..same scenario as you guys are seeing on mine..which is also what the other devices had happen to them..which another update was pushed to them to fix it

Journeyman

I saw the link, but had already replied to the thread started here. Anything else? If not that's all from me.

GrandMaster

suite yourself..again you get device specific info quicker in the forums dedicated to said device..as is right now in here yall are in a random mix of every device Sprint has. seeing as how there is a thread already made in there for this exact issue it kind of helps to put all the eggs in the same basket so the agents get a better idea of how many its affecting without having to jump all over the site to put 2 and 2 together.

Community Manager

Moving thread to HTC One M7 forum.  - Moderator SeaWolf

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

Community Manager

Our product team has let us know that unfortunately, the WiFi calling icon was added by mistake.  WiFi calling is not available on the HTC One (M7) build.  We apologize for the confusion and disappointment. - Moderator SeaWolf

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat