cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

htc one lollipop update

Go to solution
Journeyman

htc one lollipop update

Want to know why I can't update. Everyone else seems to have it.

7 REPLIES 7
Master

Re: htc one lollipop update

unionthug,

We can definitely understand your concern. The update is rolled out in waves via serial number of the device and region. Thank you for your patience.

Josh
Sprint Social Care
GrandMaster

just keep manually searching for it. it will pop up

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

According to other Sprint agents, the update has been pulled. Can you confirm?

GrandMaster

have a link to the agents stating this? was it via chat, the site or over the phone?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Master

BALANSBOY1 - We have not received any updates about the Lollipop Software being pulled. The software was sent out in waves. So, not all customers will receive it at the same time. - Kevon
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint HTC One (M7) Lollipop 5.0.2 Update. Praises, Complaints, Bugs & Discussion-htc-convo.jpg

Journeyman

Thanks bub. Looks like Sprint is a little confused. I don't want to get screwed with a bad update just wish everyone was on the same page

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat