cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

htc u12 plus sprint support

Journeyman

htc u12 plus sprint support

since  sprint no longer is selling htc.  if i purchase a htc u12 plus from htc and then go to sprint to activate it will be supported by sprint or will i need to leave sprint after 13 ish years?     to the tech guys and gals at sprint here is a list of the networks supported by the htc.  

Network5

• 2G/2.5G GSM/GPRS/EDGE

850/900/1800/1900 MHz

• 3G UMTS
      • AWS/850/900/1900/2100 MHz
      • HSDPA 42, HSUPA 5.76
    • 4G LTE™
      • Single Nano SIM
      • FDD: Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 20, 28, 32, 66
      • TDD: Bands 38, 39, 40, 41
      • Supports Cat 18 Gigabit LTE: downloads up to 1.2Gbps, uploads up to 150Mbps; up to 5CA and 4x4 MIMO (where supported)
        • VoLTE and WiFi calling (where supported)       this is directly from the htc web site
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: htc u12 plus sprint support

The HTC u12 is not supported on the Sprint network. The phone isn't compatible with CDMA. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

how about the u 11

GrandMaster

currently there are zero HTC devices listed that could be brought in as a BYOD. which seems odd...but the list IS the list.

https://community.sprint.com/t5/Phone-Device-Support-Library/SOLUTION-Is-My-Phone-Eligible-for-BYOD-...

i was a HTC fanboy for quite some time..but their last dud pushed me into LG land and i have been there since.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat