Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

m7 lock screen and music

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

m7 lock screen and music

Does anyone else have issues with music playback on the lock screen? For some reason it stops when I turn on my screen until I either unlock or shut off the screen. Started when the last update, also did anyone figure out what happened to the stock flashlight?

17 REPLIES 17
Highlighted
Master

unknownone555, Are you referring to a flashlight app that came with the device or a third-party app? There has been buzz that the flashlight app might have been placed by a LED flash app on the last update for some devices. Have you tried using a third-party flashlight app from the play store?

- Kimberly
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm just curious about what happened to the stock htc flashlight app, I've already replaced it just wondering why it disappeared with the update.

Journeyman

So as it turns out the flashlight app I got to replace the stock one snuck in voice commands on the lock screen and I downloaded it same day as the update so I thought it was an update issue...

View solution in original post

Highlighted
GrandMaster

which flashlight app was it in case others run into this?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

Tiny flashlight + led with the fast light add on which adds shake to light but also the voice commands which I forgot about.

Highlighted
GrandMaster

the app im running is just called Flashlight zaphrox

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat