cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

m7 lock screen and music

Go to solution
Journeyman

m7 lock screen and music

Does anyone else have issues with music playback on the lock screen? For some reason it stops when I turn on my screen until I either unlock or shut off the screen. Started when the last update, also did anyone figure out what happened to the stock flashlight?

17 REPLIES 17
Master

Re: m7 lock screen and music

unknownone555 - Have you tried powering the device off and on? - Layla
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Facepalm.... Yes the power has been cycled several times since it updated and started this. It doesn't matter what player and it's not the Google voice recognition Google now. But before you suggest it I'm not going to factory reset it. It's not worth the data loss.

Master

unknownone555

I apologize for the inconvenience with updating the software. Please refer to this link: http://bit.ly/1pL8F7p for additional support on software issues.

Kendra
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

How is the news form supposed to help me? And I thought this form was meant for getting help for specific devices.

Master

unknownone555,

We're sorry to see that you're in this situation. Please allow us to look into this further for you by sending us a private message. Please visit http://bit.ly/1qQty1X to provide the requested information. We look forward to hearing from you.

Josh
Sprint Social Care
GrandMaster

i use this daily and havent ran into this..you went through all the settings for the lock screen as well as in the music player?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Like I said previously it didn't matter what player I use, both the stock app and Pandora pauses when the lock screen is on. And there is no option for the lock screen to pause playback. I originally thought it was Google now doing it for hot word detection because I had that turned on got a while but that didn't change anything.

Master

unknownone555 - Have you tried taking the device into a local Sprint service and repair store? If not, you can find the nearest store by clicking here sprint.com/storelocator . - Erica Sprint Social Care
GrandMaster

honestly you'll probably have to do a dreaded FR. i use this daily for about a hour + worth of driving so i unlock my phone often while on said drive and have yet to run into this.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Yeah I don't feel it's worth it to fr for this annoyance. But does anyone know what happened to the flashlight app?

GrandMaster

no idea on that one either..i always download a specific one i have ran ever since the original EVO days so i havent even noticed it was missing. just looked to see if they had it in the play store under HTC and nadda.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat