cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: Final in-ear bud thoughts on the H/K

Sprint Product Ambassador

For a little over 3 weeks, I was an in-ear bud person, and although the headset I used (the H/K SOHO II) was utterly fantastic in terms or sound quality, ultimately in-ear or not in-ear comes down to preference.

Rating these in-ear buds against other ones that I have used, the comfort level was higher than the rest, but perhaps my ears are just too small, or just not built for in-ear buds. I have a headset on for sometimes 5-8 hours a day, and I will not lie, my ears hurt having something in them for that long (I however, used to only be able to go about 2 hours before). I really was impressed with the sound quality on this headset though - and the noise canceling feature.  Often, to give an ear a rest, I would take out one ear bud and leave the other in. I was amazed at how well I still heard the call I was on, even with the background noise of the other ear.

I did, per my last blog, wear the headphones while I worked out. And again, I think I am just not an in-ear bud kind of person. The sound was great, but I couldn't keep them in my ears.

It is the best headset for in-ear buds I have ever tried, and if you have someone where crystal clear sound is important (conference calls, or music) and they like in-ear buds, this is the headset you should get them. If you haven't tried in-ear buds, and want to, I would say try these out first before others.

In the meantime, I am going to go back to my ear-muff sized headphones. I'll give my ears a rest, and maybe try again in a month or so.

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee