cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: SOHO II NC for an ear bud newbie

Sprint Product Ambassador

Disclaimer before the company disclaimer: I am partially deaf in my left ear, so I am really picky about my headsets; I need to be able to hear everything. I also work remotely, so I wear a headset for conference calls most of the day, so it can’t be giving a headache. So when the Product Ambassador team asked if anyone wanted to test headsets, I said Bring It On. Oh, and if you remember from my previous blogs, I am not the quickest techy, so I also need something that is easy to figure it out.

I got the HK SOHO II NC last week. It comes in a really nice box and with all of these accessories. I can modify the size of the ear buds, and there are all these different cords to plug into different devices. And there is a nice black bag that everything can be stored in. A small complaint, since I usually have non-ear bud headsets, I didn’t like how there were no instructions really on how everything was to fit together. But after swapping out the pieces and testing things out, I was able to get a set up that worked for me.

The first thing I tried was using it as a headset for my phone. The call was crystal clear, sounded like my mom was in the room with me instead of in the next state. I next plugged it into my laptop to listen to tunes as I worked. I used the noise cancelation feature, and listened to concert recordings and it sounded like I was at the show.

I am still not convinced that I like ear buds, but I’ll be playing around with the size combinations as well as trying the headset for a conference call. Anything else you would like to know about put in the comments and I’ll check it out for you!

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee