cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: Final Thoughts on the SOHO II's

Journeyman

So it has been almost two months since I began using the SOHO II NC earbuds. They have been used at work, during yard work, with my ROKU at home, on road trips and while skiing. It was my first time experiencing Active Noise Canceling headphones and I couldn't be more pleased and privileged to have had this opportunity.

So priced at $200 is it worth it?

I can say that if you have never experienced the bliss of Active Noise Canceling technology, you don't know what you're missing. If you are in the market for some premium headphones I highly recommend these.

• For me the SOHO II's pack all the power and punch you would want/expect in a NC headphone, yet they do not demand on-lookers attention while using them...I have never been a fan of the over the ear style...for me it is the current 80's equivalent of strolling down the street with your large red boombox on your shoulder. So they are defiantly worth it for style and portability.
  • The battery life on them is ridiculous and worth it, so that is not a detractor.
  • They are extremely comfortable as they come with 3 sizing options for your ear, so that's another win.
  • The sound quality is so beautiful, and your music, calls and podcasts are taken to another dimemension - especially during HD calls! So that is another PRO.

So yes they are, in my opinion, worth every penny, given you are in the market and demand the best experience for your dollar.

Thank you for reading, and feel free to share your thoughts in the comments below!

PRODUCT AMBASSADOR DISCLAIMER

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.