cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors:HK SOHO II on a Plane

Sprint Product Ambassador

airplane-cabin.jpg

Having had the HK SOHO II’s for a month I am still very impressed and have a hard time using any other headphones without remorse. I was able to use the HK’s on a plane trip and they worked out fantastic. With the noise cancelation feature the screaming baby behind me didn't bother me at all. In fact I didn't even know he was sitting behind me until after I took them out on a break. The Airplane adapter worked perfectly, I plugged the adapter in to the seat and was able to use my headphones as normal. My plane offered satellite radio for the duration so that was a fantastic excuse to catch up on sports radio during the flight. It’s been a month since I charged the amplifier and it shows no signs of slowing down. The HK’s have at least 40 hours of use so far on one charge. The included bag also makes it a nice experience so I can keep my adapters and amplifier all together without losing or damaging my headphones. These headphones really are made for the traveler more than anything else. They made my loud and crazy flight manageable which I couldn't have asked for more. If you looking into a great quality headset, amazing sound and travel friendly look no further than the HK SOHO II's.

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.