cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors:HK SOHO II on vacation

Sprint Product Ambassador

Logo-HarmanKardon.jpg

Just getting back from vacation I had a great chance to sit down and test the HK SOHO II. I can’t explain how well these headphones sound. With the Noise cancelling amplifier they really have the quality I have been looking for. You can really submerge yourself in your media with no distractions. The bass was very deep and didn’t sound very natural without all the software tricks they have presently. The angled ear inserts really keep the headphones locked into your ears without having to readjust every few minutes like I do with most headphones. It is extremely hard to hear happening around you without having the volume off completely. The great part about the amplifier has a rechargeable battery via micro usb. It’s been a week of listening averaging between 3-4 hours a day without having to charge the amplifier yet. They claim up to 35 hours of listening, that’s really impressive for how small it is. The SOHO II’s come with a great suede carrying case so you don’t lose the attachments or the headphones themselves. This really keeps my headphones from tangling and making sure they are not being damaged while being transported. The box also comes with a flight adapter so the travel worriers are covered as well. A cable and extra 3.5 mm male to male jack is included in case the original is lost or damaged, plus they have included a micro usb cable. Very impressed so far, will continue to review the headphones further!

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.