cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors – HK Soho II NC: a sum up view

Sprint Product Ambassador

After having and using the HK Solo II NC headphone device for over a month, my decision is I will use this as the device while sitting at my desk at work/home or while I am working around the house like mowing the lawn, vacuum cleaning.

With such pleasant sound quality and reasonable noise cancelling performance, it is such a good device to listen to the music.  On Sprint HD voice, I also get very clear voice quality for the phone calls.  I had feedback from people on the phone that they can hear me very clearly.

At my desk at work, I am using this headphone to listen to the music and able to block certain amount of noise around my cubical environment.  I used to use my Bose noise cancelling headset for this purpose, but I found that this HK ear phone is a bit more comfortable for a long conference call.

One of the reason it is difficult to use this earphone while driving etc. is the hassle of handling the cable vs. my wireless bluetooth headset.

Overall I am very happy with the ear phone, although would like to see if HK can improve by adding a bit more control on the device like volume control and maybe equalization control.

I am traveling next month for a week vacation, I will bring this HK Solo with me and use it on the plane, and to see how effective in blocking aircraft noise.  You may hear from me for some qualitative comparison against the Bose NC headphone.

Until next time.

Hung Bui

“Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors (PA) are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee.