cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: Power tips

Sprint Product Ambassador

When I first started using the hksoho2 buds, I quickly realized that I would need to change my listening habits because of the power requirements. If you are used to just throwing in the buds that come with your phone, this is quite a different experience.  Specifically, the noise cancelling feature (NC) of these buds will create a much warmer more intimate listening experience, but it does pull power from the headphones directly.  That said, if you leave the NC switch on overnight, you may find your buds to be dead or low power the next day.

How do you avoid this drain?  Think situationally

1 If you are just talking on the phone, swtch off the NC. may help slightly with voice quality,  but not really what the buds are meant for IMHO.

2 When you are working at a desk with the buds on, charge them at the same time you are using them!

3 If you are a heavy user, get in the habit of charging them overnight with your phone. That way you are not left with no juice in the AM for your commute.

4 Finally, make sure you bring the charging cable with you wherever you go. The bag is nice enough, but throw the cable in with your car, wall, or extra battery charger, just in case.

Keep some of these in mind and get a lot more continuous enjoyment from what are arguably the best headphones I have ever used!

Happy Holidays!

D

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee