cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

#HelloNexus6 Cameras

Highlighted
Patron

#HelloNexus6 Cameras

How are the cameras and the flash? I wish the front facing camera is as good as the rear.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Master

Re: #HelloNexus6 Cameras

Speaking of Flash, where is the flash? Is it a ring around the camera lens?

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Highlighted
Journeyman

Thanks for asking. The rear-camera is 13MP with optical image stabilization as well as 4k video capture at 30fps, with LED dual flash. The front facing camera is 2MP and  HD video conferencing.

Highlighted
Master

I don't see dual flashes, I see a ring around the camera lens, but not a dual flash. Could you elaborate?

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Highlighted
Sprint Product Ambassador

There are two small white dots on the left and right side of the ring around the rear camera lens.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat