cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: Reaching Your Goal with the JBL Synchros Slate

JBLs.jpg

At the start of the New Year people make resolutions to better their lives in different ways. One of the most common resolutions is to work out more, either to lose weight or just become more active. Six or so years ago I made that same resolution and have stuck with it ever since. Technology plays a big role in staying active in many different ways. From apps to trackers I have used all the awesome things I could find to help me achieve new goals. One area that I have not really focused on is music. I always listen to Spotify and usually use a cheap pair of ear buds when I run. This year I am focusing more on lifting weights so I wanted to upgrade my sound and use the awesome JBL Synchros Slate headphones.

When I use the cheap earbuds, the sound is obviously not great but it has been good enough to get me through my runs and other workouts. The first time I used the Synchros Slate headphones I was amazed at how much it really pumped up my workout. I honestly felt like I could lift more weights and do more reps because I was able to get into a zone. I was worried about sweat so I dried them off a few times. Even with my earbuds I end up doing the same thing because I have gone through a few of them over the past 6 years. So far I am a few weeks into the New Year and I always use the JBL’s to lift weights. I also find myself using them when going on walks with my dogs. It’s awesome to have a great quality pair of headphones because I find myself listening to music more often and it makes boring tasks much more enjoyable. I am sure you can run with these headphones but I am not sure I will ever try it. If you have a goal this year of becoming active, do yourself a favor and pick up the JBL Synchros Slate. You won’t be disappointed.

“Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.