cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: JBL Synchros S500 Slate - Extreme Comfort and Sound

Sprint Product Ambassador

If you’re looking for a solid pair of headphones that provide exceptional comfort and sound, the JBL Synchros S500 Slate headphones are a great fit for you!

jbl2.JPG

I have been using the JBL Synchros S500 Slate headphones for over a month now, and they have easily become my favorite way to consume audio.

The headphones are constructed with a lightweight, steel headband with soft, leather ear cushions. In fact, they are so comfortable, I find myself wearing them for hours on end. I even forget I have them on, due to their lightweight comfort.

I use these headphones connected to my device through the audio cable, which has a mic built-in. I simply put my device in my pocket and the headphones on my head and am good to go. This makes it great for phone conversations. People on the other end of the call say I sound crystal clear, and I hear them extremely well also.

Not only do I use them for phone calls, but I also use these headphones regularly for listening to music. In particular, I use my Spotify account to both play resident "extreme" (best) quality audio files and stream in extreme quality as well. If you use Spotify, I suggest you look in your Spotify app settings and in the music quality section, select “extreme” quality for both sync (downloaded files) and stream (that is if you care about the sound of your music). The bass sounds AMAZING with the JBL Synchros S500 Slate headphones. I find I do not want to take them off and rather enjoy the headspace they provide.

These headphones work with or without batteries. If you choose to insert the 3 AAA batteries, you have the ability to engage the JBL LiveStage™ technology which creates the sense of spatial presence (awesome for listening to music, but not for listening to speech).

I’m extremely pleased with the JBL Synchros S500 Slate headphones and highly recommend them. The JBL Synchros S500 Slate Headphones are available for purchase at Sprint.

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PAs do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.