cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: JBL Synchros S500 Slate - Professional Tool for Broadcasting

Sprint Product Ambassador

When I am not busy at Sprint, I spend some of my spare time podcasting. Yes, I have a life outside of Sprint. Because of this, I was so excited to receive the JBL Synchros S500 Slate headphones. I strongly believe it is important to have a solid set of headphones to listen to your broadcast and to use in your production efforts. I can happily say that the JBL Synchros S500 Slate headphones meet my broadcasting and production needs quite well.

jbl1.JPG

With these attractive, lightweight, and comfortable headphones, I’m able to hear what I need to hear (any audio hiccups, if you will), in which I then correct any errors with my production tools. 

In addition to professional use, these headphones are excellent for calls and general audio consumption.They provide truly outstanding sound quality.

Inside the JBL Synchros S500 Slate box, you’ll find:

• JBL Synchros S500 Slate Headphones - foldable
  • Carrying Case - handsome, black case with zipper featuring a furry, plush interior with a mesh area to hold other items, such as the cable, instructions, batteries, etc.
  • 3 AAA batteries (needed to enable JBL LiveStage™ technology, should you choose)
  • Cable with a 3 button remote, microphone, and clip
  • Quick-start Guide

I have been very pleased using the JBL Synchros S500 Slate headphones for my podcasting/production needs, as well as for calls and audio consumption.

If you’re looking for a professional set of headphones and are into audio production, I highly recommend you check out the JBL Synchros S500 Slate headphones. The JBL Synchros S500 Slate Headphones are available for purchase at Sprint.

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PAs do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.

1 Comment