cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: JBL Synchros Slate LiveStage

Journeyman

JBL Synchros Slate headphones by Harman continue to impress me both with their build and sound quality. I’m not sure you can find a better pair of headphones. Yes, (to me) they are  that good! I especially like the fact that I can plug them into any phone, tablet, stereo etc and have the highest quality sound pulsing my eardrums. I can't advise anyone have anything important going on around them however, since you won't be able to hear a thing. These over-the-ear headphones block out almost all background ambient noise.

JBL Synchros Slate by Harman

Of course, the headphones are amazing as soon as you plug them into your device and press play. But there is a feature that helps them stand out as the best option to listen to your music library.

LiveStage stage is a wonderful feature that does some voodoo magic to your head to make your music sound like you’re actually at a concert. Okay maybe not voodoo magic… LiveStage is actually patent-pending software by JBL (Harman) that processes the sound using a method called Digital Signal Processing. DSP is used to imitate listening to the music in an open room or perhaps a concert. The result (for some) is a better listening experience with crisp highs, and non-distorted bass lines giving the listener a "Live" audio listening experience. I thoroughly enjoyed the enhancements made for most genres of music. I noticed, however, the bass isn't as strong with LiveStage turned on, so if you’d like to hear some strong bass lines, it may be best to leave the switch off.

Oh yea! Did I forget to mention the use of this feature is completely optional? You can change it as often as you’d like with the flick of a switch. The only downside is the software is battery powered by two AA batteries. However, those two batteries will give you up to 10 hours of listening time. That’s a lot of concert! Or LiveStage rather… Even without the LiveStage turned on, you will still be able to enjoy the JBL PureBass performance that you’d expect from a JBL product.

Thanks for reading, for more information you can go to JBL

- Your Product Ambassador Team

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.