cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: JBL Synchros Slate fave feature!

Sprint Product Ambassador

gal_463x407.jpg

I've been using the JBL Synchros Slate headphones since last week and am quickly finding them indispensable. They sound great. They cover my ears entirely for full immersion into whatever I'm listening, which is a good thing. And my favorite feature is the cord. More specifically, the "device" end jack is my favorite feature.

The device end of the cord has a 'L' bend stereo + mic jack. But even better than most other 'L' bend jacks is that JBL thought ahead and made the device end jack as flat as possible. This is an excellent feature because I like to game on my iPad.

20141201_102344_resized.jpg

Gaming on my iPad is no longer an exercise in manipulating my fingers around a protruding headphone jack. I can easily grasp my iPad with both hands and easily put my thumbs of fingers anywhere on the screen they need to be in order to snipe my enemy in Contract Killer, tap the Nitro boost in Asphalt 8 or perform front and rear somersaults in Trials Frontier.

20141201_102640_resized.jpg

Having the flat headphone jack also means I can hold my iPad with either hand when reading e-books and listening to background tunes. Sure, it seems like a small thing, but I appreciate the detail given by JBL to the experience of using their new Synchros Slate headphones.

Another awesome feature of the JBL Synchros Slates is they are 50% off for a limited time to anyone who purchases them from any Sprint retail store! Until Dec 26 the Synchros Slates are half price to everyone when you walk into a Sprint store. This deal is NOT available online (sorry Cyber-Monday'ers) but you must purchase from brick-n-mortar to get the deal.

Happy gaming everyone! Until next time,

Your Sprint Product Ambassadors

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity.